Friday, October 30, 2009

Weekends....

Time really flew by this week, it's already friday and so grateful for that. It has been a long long long week for me, not to mention a tiring one tooo. It's one of those times at work where the work load is piled up and people are working at 150% capacity (when we can only do 100%). I'm so happy that I enjoy doing scrapbooking, as this gives me a chance to de-stress a bit and then ... stress out again... (if that makes sense at all).

There's another layouts that I would like to share... done for 52 Sketches 52 Weeks - the current sketch challenge going on right now, don't forget to check out the details there... there's another yummy prize up for grabs

Photobucket

and here's my take; ); another picture from the trip to Borobudur in Indonesia. The monument is breath taking and not a surprise that it's also on the world heritage list...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
supplies used:
pattern paper: pink paislee; cardstock: bazzil kraft; jewel brads: american crafts; chipboard alphas: american crafts thickers; chipboard swirls: maya road; glimmer mist: tattered angels pinecone; overlay: pink paislee

Thanks for stopping by...

3 comments:

  1. Both of these are gorgeous. Your layering and detailing are so sumptious. It was these layouts that brought me to your blog! Also I had seen you featured in CK's Amazing Pages. Your style is very different from most other scrappers' and though my own pages are very different, yours are really eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous layout!!! LOVE the colors!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Piradee, lovely page here. Colour scheme is just perfect.Beautiful....
    Oh yes, thanks for your comment and if you are wondering about the butterflies, I got them from MWL.

    ReplyDelete