Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dreamgirls Challenge # 39

oooooh feeling so gulity, I've been so behind in posting this! so if you haven't ready, do head over to the dreamgirl challenge blog --> here for tons of inspiration from all the amazing ladies. This time the challenge is all about "Signs of Me"... time to scrap about yourself!

and here are the details...

Usually we scrap our family, friends, pets, or even ourselves but today's challenge is a little but different and of course fun! This challenge is to scrap your every day life. Thinking outside the box, not just your family and friends but your real every day life.

Prompt: Multi Photo Layout-showing daily aspects of your life, signs of you from your home, for example...your shoes by the back door, your wine glass on the table, your favorite books on the shelf, or your favorite CD ready to play in the player.
Technique: Doodle or write on your photograph.
Product: Use a photograph that has a reflection of you in it, a mirror image.

and here's my take on the challenge:

Photobucket

Thanks again for stopping by...

12 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!!! I love every layout you made!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it ! Nice the circles and the butterflies !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, you know I love your layouts - how is it that EVERY one looks like it should be in a magazine?! You amaze me!! I aspire to be at your level! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove the page here, I have those papers and was struggling with that to do with them.. I'm not usually a graphic 45 fan I guess. THIS is beautiful though, wish I'd thought of it before cutting it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I like all the pins with the beads on them that you use on your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! I love it so much!!!! I have the same butterfly!!! I'm gonna have to use it soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how pretty!!!!! I love the circles!!! and all of the detials on this one!!! gorgeous!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're fantastic piradee! I so love your layouts and stuff. I read your blog like almost everyday to get some inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable layout documenting your everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This LO rocks! I love the simple design. So gorgeous. And you certainly rocks the AC. That LO is shimmering with gorgeous stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the circles and the pins in this one!

    ReplyDelete