Sunday, November 8, 2009

Never too late... (for some AC)

one week down and three more to go before December and then when you realize it again... it's 2010! It seems as thou time flies by faster at the end of year, especially when you need to plan out the holidays; and we still can't decide where to go for christmas & new year (well first off, got to figure out if I am able to get 2 weeks off). uhmmmm.....

I know it's a bit late for october & halloween, but I just finished this layout over this weekend and had to share. so in love with the halloween collection from American Crafts. ohhhhh, i really wished that we celebrated halloween over here in Singapore... just adore these papers (don't you just love all the details) and breaking my head over on what else I can use these for... any suggestions???

Photobucket
Noticed the splater on the top right corner... well, it's not glimmer mist... but instead wine. Yeap, was finishing the layout late in the night and accidentally knocked the glass over. Boy was I really lucky that there wasn't much wine left, otherwise...
Photobucket
lovin' all the glitter!! especially the glitter sheets.....
Photobucket
and have I said just how much I love all the pattern papers in this collection? ... just so so so so cute!!
Photobucket
supplies used include:
cardstock: american crafts white (71081); pattern paper: american crafts halloween haunted (34774), venom (34780), bump in the night (34785), undead (34793) and horror (34795); brads: american crafts tropicals (85288) and brights (85288); vinyl embellishments: american crafts haunted house (77210); chipboard: american crafts hocus pocus accents (42992) and bewitched melon (42987) and rub ons: american crafts edgar alphas (43337) and culdron (43338).

Also, I know that I mentioned in my post earlier that I will be posting a give-away to celebrate my 100th post... will need to postpone this for another day as I haven't had a chance to take the pictures yet... but hopefully it will be worth while waiting for!

Thanks again for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. babe.. this is so so so sweet.. i am loving it.. it is so nice to have such a nice calender.. wont bare to write anything on it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My faboo girlie....not much for Halloween myself but this sure is stinkin' cute!!!
    Yippe on you 100th post!!! Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Piradee ! LOVE The glittery papers and ALL your embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is an awesome project! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about not celebrating Halloween in Singapore. We do have the 7th month. So if you have photos of 'Getai' performances etc. Or for kids playing dressing up/having sleepovers...

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all the glitter paper here!
    I cant bring myself to use them yet !grr ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute page ,, and I totally love all the "blingy" paper! Sorry, but just had to laugh at the wine story ,, lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhh!!! This is sooooo cool! I love it. You're so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, sweetie! Guess who? Muahaha...

    I love this piece that you did, not sure what you can use it for, but it still is just tooooo fun anwayz... Miss ya!! *huggies*

    - Kate

    ReplyDelete