Saturday, November 7, 2009

Why?....

Sometimes I wonder why we do what we do... what is it that keeps us going, that motivates us each day and when do we accept that enough is enough (in a good way that is)? For the past few months, I am very grateful for everyone and all your support. I'm just so happy that I found this hobby and all the wonderful people that I have met along the way and the amazing opportunities. This definitely keeps me going especially after a long day at work and not to mention all the "sad" things that happen in the office.

But all in all... I guess we can only do just so much... (piradee rambling away again and again).

Here's a layout I did for Ruben's niece a while back... the pictures were taken at our wedding ceremony at my house in Bangkok. She is just so so adorable & everyone just loved her (and so did the photographer)!

and on another note - thank you so much Lori & everyone! i am so honored and truly surprised. And most of all, thank you for your understanding.

ps. don't forget to stop by tomorrow, will be having a small give away!

8 comments:

  1. loving all the MS border punches at work here , Piradee ! & the Imaginisce Twitterpated pps !

    I always forget to use cardstock on layouts . Love how you use them !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this LO!!! So adorable ! Aren't you in love with Martha's new punches? How have been with all of your new success :) I've been doing well. Getting ready to move so it's been a little crazy. Hope you are doing well and thank you for your comments they mean a great deal to me. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The layout is precious. So beautiful.
    I hope you are not getting too overwhelmed--I can't imagine how you hold down a full time job and do all the beautiful layouts that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Piradee i'm loving your layout here. Little girl is so cute. Very nice layering. Lovely lovely page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the border ,, so dainty! And I love this page. The colors just pop right out!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous piece for such an adorable girl! Love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This layout is absolutely stunning Piradee...just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woow i love your scrap totally.
    Bravo

    ReplyDelete