Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm featured on Graphic 45!!!

Just had to share this as I am super super super and super excited!! Thank you so much everyone at Graphic 45 and Susan for featuring me. Graphic 45 is one of my FAVORITE brands and their new collection "Renaissance Faire" is no exception... I just can't get enough of it (already purchase of their papers 3 different times now and I dont' think I have enough).

... and here's the latest layout that i did with this amazing collection...

Photobucket
Photobucket
supplies used: cardstock: bazzill kraft; pattern papers: graphic 45; chipboard alphas, pearl brads and embossing powder: american crafts; metal frame: K&company; leaves and pearl swirls: prima; butterfly stamp: purple onion

and if you are interested in knowing a little bit more about me... please do stop by the Graphic 45 blog...

Photobucket

Thanks again everyone... and truly appreciate all your support!!
**huggies**

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on being featured gal! You do great work!

    I love these photos of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMgosh this is just gorgeous! I love the photo arrangement and that layered grungy flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations...and i LOVE that layout! beautiful work, as always :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! Your Work is Amazing!!!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being featured at G45. Totally well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome , Piradee !

    You do give their papers a most unique & exotic feel ! fabulous !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous layout! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do such fabulous work! It was an honor for us to feature you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The layout is stunning!! Deserved to be featured!! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. really love ur layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Piradee on being featured. You deserve this, your work are so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw this at G45's blog and I think you should be on their Design Team. This is marvelous!

    ReplyDelete