Sunday, June 13, 2010

alittle bit of this and that...

I'm just loving bright colors lately and i think this one says it all... I would never have thought to use orange a year ago (boy have I come along way since then), but just love how this layout turned out!

The various pattern papers are from the Studio Calico April kit and the gorgeous fabric flower is from this adorable online store here in singapore "Needle & Thread" selling these gorgeous fabric designs. The owner, Magdalene, send me a few sample pieces to play with and I'm just having so much fun mixed the traditional scrapbook supplies with fabric.

Photobucket

Also having fun with one of Stamping Bella's latest stamp releases "thoughts"; I just love these memo stamps and I think there's a total of 9 different phrases to play with and trying out the new ink pads from American Crafts (I definitely need to get all of them now - just love the idea that the ink pads are on the top, unlike other pads that are on the bottom).

And here's a close up of the flower that I cut from the gorgeous fabric from Needle & Thread and frayed the sides abit... (oops maybe I should have ironed it abit first)

Photobucket

And another addiction of mine lately... these gorgeous doilies from my favorite etsy store Sweet Vintage; I just love all her goodies and boy do they disappear super fast tooo (I think most of her stuff were sold out in matter of hours after being listed).

Photobucket

Also a big thanks to everyone for all your coments, they truely made my day and also all the recommendations! You guys are the BEST!!!

8 comments:

  1. Great colours! Love how you used the die cut and the black frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!! i love this layout! bright colors suit you very well indeed!!
    have a great day !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That flower is amazing! I really love the color combo on this one.

    I just wanted to thank you for yesterday's post. It's so comforting to know "the pros" sometimes struggle with getting a LO just right. Thanks for your honesty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved yesterday's post with accompanying photos. Thanks.

    How do you attach the doilies to your page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm yes ! the orange here is just yummy !! lovely with the fabric too ! just gorgeous , hun !!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous! I love orange! Love all your bits and pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous layout piradee, i love all the layering and detail...

    ReplyDelete