Monday, June 21, 2010

changing the mood of things...

thought I would change the mood here a bit... going for the bright, fun and cute for monday! what can I say, I woke up on the right side of the bed this morning (no migraine), but not sure how long will last as this is going to be one super busy week. work is finally picking up again... and it looks as thou I'll be heading to Jakarta tomorrow and will be back on thursday and then off to Bangkok for the weekend!!!

and now for a bit of sun shine...here's a layout using my all time favorite American Crafts - Dear Lizzy Collection, it's a 100% Cute!!!

Photobucket

i just love the fun colors in this collection and this time around, tried mixing it up with a bit of basic grey "basic collection".

Photobucket
supplies include:
cardstock, pattern paper, flower embellishment, brads: american crafts (dear lizzy collection); rub-ons: american crafts (dear lizzy) and basic grey, journaling stickers: basic grey.

sorry for the quick post, but there's a few things that I need to get done for the meeting (yeap, still working and will be for a long while tonight) & thanks for stopping by and hope everyone had a super great weekend!!

9 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness...this totally made me smile!! So darn tootin' cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is So beautiful!!! What a sweet picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so darling, love that black banner :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo so fluffy & adorable your pup is !!! love the banner style here ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. O my! This is most adorable! The photo's are so cute!! And your layout looks just great.
    xx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is sich a nice scrap layout and so is the puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute and WOOFderful ;)
    have a blessed week ;)

    love,jaz

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great layout! That puppy is soo stinkin cute. What kind of dog is it? I would love to get a dog like that!
    Peace,
    Anita

    ReplyDelete