Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Yeap... I'm in London

I know it has been a bit quiet around here, but the last few days have been really hectic for me. The trip to London was confirmed last friday and flew out on Sunday... and I'm still trying to adjust to the time difference, also since this is a business trip... well, they seem to keep you super busy (atleast during the times that I'm able to stay awake..lol)

Thus far, I haven't seen much other than the hotel and the office, but can't wait till the weekend, hope to have a chance to explore the city. (ps. any recommendations are more than welcome on the must dos & must eat here & if there are any scrapbook stores nearby - staying at paddington area...lol)

Well gotta run for now... but I do have tons of layouts to share in the next few days (had been scrapping non stop before coming... and hoping to get by without having to scrap for the next few weeks...lol)

1 comment: