Saturday, January 29, 2011

reminders...

every now and then, I think we could use a reminder... to remember those things, those times and the reasons why...

here I finally got out the gorgeous Curio Collection from Basic Grey and really wished that I had discovered this collection much earlier, as its just gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous and need a spare one, you know... just to look at.

Photobucket

I also used the metal frame from pink paislee, but removed the center sticker and replaced it with one of the pattern paper...

Photobucket
supplies used include: cardstock: american crafts; pattern paper: basic grey; metal frame: pink paislee; die cut embellishments: basic grey; die-cut machine: making memories slice; brad: pink paislee; buttons: studio calico; pearl: prima; metal leaf pin: maya road; ink: tim holtz distress ink; alpha stickers: october afternoon; other: string

& thanks for stopping by everyone...
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout !!! I love it !!
    Kind regards Berdien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh beautiful! so poetic. love the design (once more!!) . I can't read the journaling so my curious side is a bit frustrated! would love to know what you need to be reminded of!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is gorgeous, Piradee! I love how you used this beautiful Curio line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty page Piradee! Love that blue frame!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous, Piradee!

    ReplyDelete