Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hello December

Hi Everyone,

Back to share some projects that I've done recently for my Pink Paislee and Lily Bee assignments. First, is this mini album that I've created using the latest winter collection from Pink Paislee - Snowday. Not only do I adore the sweet colors and design of this collection but once again, love love love the embellishments that are part of the collection. The dimensional stickers are a must have (isn't the snow couple below just too too cute) and of course, my all time favorite product (and the first item that I always reach out for) is the ephemera pack. Just love everything and there's just sooo much to choose from too.

Photobucket

For this mini album - I wanted to try something different and therefore used mini envelopes as my pages. Also in addition to working on the outside, I got to included tags, pictures and more journaling details of that super cold snowy day in Chicago - in the envelopes themselves.

Photobucket

And a few more pages using a mix of the new bitty block alphabets, sweetness yellow glitter alphabets and die cuts from the ephemera pack.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And yes, me and sis are having one crazy time...

Photobucket

Photobucket

And lastly, don't forget to stop by the Pink Paislee blog - as we have tons in store for you in the coming days as the count down starts to Christmas!

Photobucket

And sharing another project that I created using the Harvest Market Collection from Lily Bee and with my trust worthy silhouette machine (which I'll definitely be using more off, as I went totally crazy and bought tons of designs during the black friday sales..lol).

Photobucket

For this project, I started by cutting out various sizes and colors of the leaves and also the word "home" - using the silhouette machine. Then layered all the elements together (using tons of foam dots).

Photobucket

And then, completed my cluster by adding the cut acorn chipboard piece from maya road and a bit of twine and pearls...

Photobucket

Photobucket

And likewise, don't forget to stop by the Lily Bee blog from now till the 24th for your daily dose of inspirations!!!

Photobucket

A big thanks for stopping by everyone and hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. great mini album.
    totally inspired with the fact that you used twines to hold them together.
    you rock!!!

    \(^.^)/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOUR MINI!!! IS VERY VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!YOU ARE THE BEST SCRAPER!!!

    ReplyDelete