Monday, October 8, 2012

a little card & some fancy pants hopscotch love

Hi Everyone!

Happy World Card Making Day! Hope you guys have been hopping around the blogs the past few days, as there's so much inspiration everywhere and loving everyone's cards. Just in case you're in need of more inspiration... do check out Fancy Pants Blog as they're participating in the blog hop. And sharing a card that I created for my Fancy Pants assignment earlier this month... using the sweet Hopscotch collection!

Photobucket

And pretty much once I started creating with this collection, I just couldn't stopping and created this layout in no time. Keeping things simple but yet having fun with layering and layering and yes more layering. I absolutely love that floral pattern paper (it's those cute blue daisies) and thus opt to use it as focal point for the layout. Then where color meets natural (kraft), I wanted to use that area to highlight my picture and all the fun layering details (putting my sizzix machine and hermes baby typewriter to some good use here too).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks everyone for stopping by and hope you guys are having a great weekend!

Photobucket

3 comments: