Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Studio Calico Nov Kit Sneaks!!!

sneaks sneaks and more sneaks!

For the past few days, I've been busy creating away with the super yummy November main and add-on kits from Studio Calico... Super excited to be their guest designer for November and as always the Studio Calico team has out done themselves. The November kits are a going to be a sure hit with the fun colors and the amazing array of products... seriously guys... all my favorite brands together in one place plus stamps!

And here are some sneaks from me... using the main kit and a mixture of the various add-ons...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by everyone!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love these! I'm so excited you're the guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work and am very excited you're the SC guest designer this month. I cannot wait for the reveal.

    ReplyDelete