Monday, January 14, 2013

I'm a C.S.I. Special Agent

Excited to share that I'm a special agent this month at Color Stories Inspiration C.S.I. Challenge site.  If you don't already know them, I would really recommend that you stop by their forum HERE. I just love the challenge concept that they have, how each challenge is a case file filled with fun challenges to be investigate!

And here's my take on the current Case File No. 54 

  • review the crime scene - checked
  • evidence bagged - checked
  • testimony collected - checked
  • special classified sketch - checked

Photobucket

For my layout, I used a mix of products from Fancy Pants (Love Note Collection), Teresa Collins (yellow pattern paper) and Pebbles (blue pattern paper and black speech bubbles & text stickers).

Photobucket

In addition to a super fun case to investigate - the detectives there are also providing tons of clues... in the form of C.S.I Coordinates. There's pattern papers and die cut elements that you can print out for projects - here below I included the cute "Today is the day" die cut element and in the next picture, one of the ticket die cut.

Photobucket

Photobucket

So put on your detective hat and hope you guys join us as we rock this case file HERE (don't you just love this concept that Debbi Tehrani has put together).  Also do join us for the rest of this month as there's tons of activities celebrating C.S.I. birthday and awesome prizes to be won!

Thanks again for stopping by and check back soon for the Creating Keepsake magazine winner details.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. this is such an awesome layout! love white background and bright elements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE this layout. The colors are just a perfect against all the white space and the embellishments are clustered just perfectly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a fabulous job on this case!

    ReplyDelete