Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Webster's Pages Love

And another favorite of mine are these amazing collections from Webster's Pages. I just love what Brandin & Allison have put together. How fun are these color combinations and design... yay I spy typewriters and cameras!!  Can't wait to get these and start cutting into them... already got tons of ideas for those cute pockets/bags!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And these gorgeous collections - oh my look at those trims. Absolutely divine!

Photobucket

Photobucket

So which ones are you guys getting? ALL right?  *wink*

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Gotta have it all! There aren't many other manu's I feel this way about, but ya gotta ♥ WP! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally I think I can get with Websters Pages, currently I only own one Trendsetters but now I like Composition & colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love love these collections!! Thanks so much for stopping by my bloggy and leaving a comment!! You are so SWEET! :)

    ReplyDelete